- It can lend to the Indian property market transparency in the first place.
- It provides to the end user the essential fundamental knowledge for assessing risks pertaining to various real estate investment classes and an important basis for benchmarking and price discovery.
- To the principals, it would provide a significant means to establish credit parameters.
- It would have a substantial impact in estimating price-peaks or asset bubble situations.
- It would be a great tool to assess the health of the housing financing companies.
- It would enable the government to formulate meaningful policies for the sector and determining property taxes in a more scientific manner.
Monday, October 02, 2006